Available now at a Ready to Ride price of $3499 inc GST, in Team Yamaha Blue and White colour scheme. Pricing is unchanged from the 2019 model
The TT-R110E features an easy-steering nature with high levels of comfort that will appeal to new and experienced riders. The ready-to-race styling is inspired by Yamaha’s YZ motocross range.
The electric start, 110cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine delivers smooth performance and features a four-speed semi-automatic gearbox, perfect for introducing new riders to the art of changing gears.
Between now and 31 December 2019, all Yamaha Fun bikes – including the 2020 TT-R110E – come with a free Kincrome 53-piece mini tool kit worth $299, so the kids can learn basic maintenance procedures to keep their pride and joy in tip-top condition. Six-months interest free finance through Yamaha Motor Finance is also available until 31 December 2019 to approved applicants.
- Perfect for new riders and juniors moving up from a TT-R50E or PW50
- Frustration-free electric start with kick start back up
- Key-type switch for parental control
- Semi-automatic four-speed gearbox
- Long travel suspension for tackling tough trails
- YZ-inspired styling and bodywork
- Reliable and easy to maintain drum brakes
- Large 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels
- Ultra-tough polypropylene fender and fuel tank
- Free Kincrome 53-piece mini tool kit worth $299 until 31 December
- Six months interest free finance through YMF to approved applicants
Contact your local Yamaha dealer obtain more information about Yamaha’s legendary TT-R110E fun bike.
*Pricing quoted is correct at time of publication on 29 October 2019.