More capability, comfort and confidence for the farmer on the land
This new compact two-seater is ideal for farm use in Australia but can also tackle adventure activities. X2 comes with with a newly designed 272kg-rated piston-assist dump bed with an automotive-style single-hand operated tailgate, and impressive 907kg towing capacity.
No matter the task or terrain, both driver and passenger will enjoy the comfortable and quiet ride that welcomes conversations at any RPM range thanks to the smooth, vibration-free power of the vehicle’s new 847-cc twin cylinder engine.
Yamaha’s driver-centric features include a new ultra-reliable and durable Ultramatic continuously variable transmission that is enhanced to accommodate more torque, as well as Yamaha’s dependable, driver-controlled On-Command four-wheel drive system and the industry’s foremost Electric Power Steering system.
The new Wolverine X2 R-Spec comes in Alpine White and features include:
- Compact overall size for precise nimble handling
- Low and narrow dash for improved visibility over trail obstacles
- 847cc parallel-twin long stroke engine (DOHC) makes tractable power that gets to the ground
- High volume air filter and accumulator and large volume muffler offers reduced intake noise and quiet exhaust
- Low RPM CVT shifting for relaxed, low stress delivery
- Reduced noise helical/spiral gear design for reduced drivetrain noise
- Low vibration engine thanks to all new engine mounts and gear driven counter balancer
- Drive-by-wire (YCC-T) for smooth acceleration incorporating speed management system that limits maximum vehicle speed to 40kmh
- Removable speed key for secure use
- Exclusive 26in Maxxis tyres with all new tread pattern and 12in cast aluminium wheels
- KYB adjustable piggyback shocks
- More cargo space than existing Wolverine, with invcreased towing and bed capacity
- All-new Ultramatic transmission features one-way sprag clutch for all-wheel engine braking
- Automotive style e-coated chassis is completely submerged for 100% coating to prevent rusting inside frame rails and tubes
- High profile doors with increased mud and water protection
- Full integration with a wide range of GYTR accessories
- R-Spec model also comes with hard suntop and overfenders
Other features include
- LED lighting
- Tilt steering
- Adjustable seat
- New glove box latch
- Integrated switch locations
- Adjustable passenger handhold
- Centre console storage
- 12 Volt DC outlet
- Two cup holders
The all-new Wolverine X2 R-Spec will be available in Australia from August 2018, pricing will be announced soon.