Mobius X8 Knee Braces
The Mobius X8 Kneebrace evolved from 7 years of development, prototypes, and testing. The design of the Mobius brace is intended to prevent three typical knee injuries: lateral bending, lateral rotation and hyperextension.
• CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) adjusts the fit with a single turn of the locking CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum dial
• Plush molded EVA foam and impact absorbing rubber internal padding
• Overlapping patella area with zero degree CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum stop leaves no gap exposed regardless of how far the knee is bent
• Figure-8 cable and behind-the-knee adjustment pad greatly strengthen the joint yet work as freely as your body’s own ligament system
• CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum hinge plates
• Lightweight PIM glass-filled nylon shell conforms to your leg shape, creating 360-degree protection that will not rotate or slip