The Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 Mid Soft features a front tyre with directional arrow layout blocks which optimise contact with the ground at all times and offer maximum traction and precision in cornering. To compliment the front tyre, the rear also features a “V” layout of blocks to provide maximum power to the ground in all situations, along with improved stability in traction and on braking.
Using a double-layer compound construction, the Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 Mid Soft features maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses. This improved the reliability of performance lap after lap during long motos throughout the day. The unique MX 32 Mid Soft tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in the Motocross industry throughout the world, including Stephan Everts and Mickael Pichon.
The Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 is a great product with impressive features and even better performance on track. Jeffrey Herlings and Clement Desalle are taking Europe by storm equipped with the MX 32’s, while closer to home Todd Waters and Luke Styke are doing the same in Australia. These tyres are bringing in impressive results and Pirelli’s philosophy is to race what they sell – so if you’re after winning tread, this is the setup for you.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- V-shaped block layout to optimise stability on braking and grip on bends.
- Front tyre with optimised lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set.
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
Product may vary from Image