A purpose built facility in Moama with lots of different tracks for all levels of riders
Pro Track – Any one is welcome to ride this track. The goal of this track is for it to get rough and be a good training ground for our WBR Bulk Nutrients Yamaha Race Team and WBR Race supported riders.
Stadium Track – Beside the Pro Track with table tops and berms
Start sign – Head off to explore the back fence trail, enduro loop, flat track and high speed Finke loop.
Minibike track – Near the car park. Minibikes Only.
—How to ride the MotoFarm—
Follow the Facebook page (WBR Ride Club). We use this page if the park is open and details what is happening
There is a small fee per rider depending on event. All money is being put aside for diesel and equipment hire to make the Farm Bigger and Better! Also always make sure you sign in before riding.
This is an honesty system. Do the wrong thing and you will not be welcome.
1. Stay on the track, Be Smart and be Safe
2. Make sure you are never riding the wrong direction and be extremity careful when exciting the tracks
3. Walking pace when in or near the car park. No car park hero’s!
4. If someone else is out at the Moto Farm say hi and introduce yourself
5. Be clean and respect the property.
—Enjoy the WBR Moto Farm—
The best way to find out about events is to join the group on Facebook. Search for WBR ride club and click join to receive all information when events are happening. The group name is WBR Ride Club / WBR Moto Farm.